This article tells you all you need to know about jewellery finance at TheDiamondStore.co.uk. All our items above £375 are available on pay-by-month credit, with very competitive deposit amounts and interest rates.
Why opt for jewellery finance?
Financing a jewellery purchase has several benefits:
✔ Comfortable monthly instalments can make a big purchase much more manageable.
✔ Finance can mean buying the jewellery you really want, instead of settling for less. For example, an item like an engagement ring is something you’ll only invest in once in a lifetime. Finance allows you to buy the best possible ring you can afford.
✔ Financing jewellery can free up savings. For example, you may want to spend your nest egg on buying a home, a honeymoon, or starting a family – while paying for jewellery from your monthly salary.
What jewellery do people buy on finance?
All jewellery we sell on our website at a value over £375 is eligible for finance.
More than half of our customers who pay through finance are buying an engagement ring.
Next come 17% of customers buying earrings, followed by 13% buying eternity rings, 9% necklaces and 6% bracelets.
How quick is it to get a decision?
Applying for jewellery finance on our website is really easy. Once you’ve chosen the item you want, go to checkout. It takes just a couple of minutes to fill in the application form. As soon as you’ve signed it online and sent it, you’ll get an instant credit decision.
Who can apply for jewellery finance?
Here’s what you need to be able to apply. You must be…
- Over 18 years of age.
- A UK resident with at least 3 years’ continual address history.
- In full-time employment, unless you are retired or a house person with a spouse in full-time employment.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address.
- You’ll need to pay a minimum 10% deposit on the item.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
You need to pay a minimum deposit of 10% of the total value of the item.
What are the interest rates?
The interest on an item will depend on how much the item costs, how many months you choose to pay it over, and the deposit amount you put down. The interest rates we offer range from 0% to 19.5%.
Visit our Learning Centre and try out our Finance Calculator (top right).
How do I get 0% interest?
If you pay a 50% deposit and pay the rest back over a maximum of 6 months, you’ll pay no interest whatsoever.
Find out more now
You can also find more information about our finance plans and terms on our Finance Help Page. Visit our award-winning web store to see beautiful jewellery and engagement rings. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or if you need help.
- How to Change the Details on Your Valuation Certificate
- In the Media | The Diamond Store Jewellery
- 10 Best Diamond Gifts Under £375 in Interest-Free Instalments
- Can you get a good engagement ring for £1000?
- 5 Best Diamond Engagement Rings Under £500 in the UK
- Terms & Conditions – The Diamond Store Review Charity Donation December 2019 (now closed)