Welcome! This is the January to March 2022 Share & Win Competition by TheDiamondStore.co.uk.
We invite you to share and tag us in photos or videos of jewellery bought from TheDiamondStore.co.uk.
Share the happy moment on Instagram or Facebook between 1st January 2022 and 31st March 2022.
By doing so, you will be entered into our fantastic prize draw to win back the value of your order! Terms apply.*
The winner will be drawn on Monday 4th April 2022, at 9 am.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below carefully before entering.
*Terms & Conditions – January to March 2022 Win & Share
Please note that we may run other monthly or seasonal Win & Share Competitions, but these Terms & Conditions refer to our “January to March 2022” Win & Share competition only.
1) To enter, applicants need to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of participating in the competition.
- Have purchased the jewellery item(s) from TheDiamondStore.co.uk between 1st November 2021 and 31st March 2022.
- Give The Diamond Store full right to use the shared images or videos, including for social media sharing, advertising and marketing purposes.
- Follow these instructions for social media sharing:
Sharing Option 1 – Share and tag on Instagram or Facebook:
- Share a post with photos or videos of you unboxing of gifting the above-mentioned jewellery item(s) either on your Instagram or Facebook account, and then…
- You must also tag us in the post using our handle @TheDiamondStoreUK and add the hashtag #fallinlove to your post.
- Please note that that by doing this you also give us permission to re-share your post on any of our social media accounts and tag you and mention you by name.
- Please note that posts with a private setting, or posts on private Facebook or Instagram accounts, will not be accepted as valid entries for this competition.
Sharing Option 2 – Publish a video on Youtube and send us the link:
- You can alternatively publish a YouTube video and then send us the sharable YouTube link by WhatsApp +44 7400 295 344, stating your name just so that we can later identify you.
- You must add the hashtag #fallinlove to your YouTube video description and tags.
- Please note that by doing this, you give the right to TheDiamondStore.co.uk to share your video and your name on our social media channels.
- Please note that YouTube videos posted with a private setting, or on private YouTube accounts, will not be accepted as valid entries for this competition.
Sharing Option 3 – Send your video file by Whatsapp:
- If you are not on any of the above three social media platforms, you can send the video of you unboxing of gifting the above-mentioned item(s) to us as an .mp4 file by WhatsApp +44 7400 295 344 (or click here to WhatsApp message us directly), and we will then share it on our social media accounts on your behalf.
- Please note that in this case, by doing this, you give the right to TheDiamondStore.co.uk to share your photo or video and your name on our social media channels.
2) Entries that are not valid:
- Only entries that follow the above instructions will be eligible to enter this competition.
- Images or videos featuring item(s) that were not purchased from TheDiamondStore.co.uk website will not be eligible for entry into this competition.
- Images or videos featuring item(s) belonging to an order that was later cancelled, returned and/or refunded will not be eligible for entry into this competition.
- Entries posted or messaged anywhere else than what is detailed in Section 1 above (including but not exclusive to email, chat, and our other social media accounts) will not be eligible for entry into this competition.
- Entries published on private Instagram, Facebook or YouTube accounts, or as private posts on those channels, will not be eligible for entry into this competition
3) Competition entry dates:
- You can enter this competition between 1st January 2022, 00:01 AM GMT+1 and 31st March 2022, 23:59 PM GMT+1.
4) Competition end date:
- The competition will end on 31st March 2022, 23:59 PM GMT+1.
5) Winner selection, draw and announcement:
- One (1) winner will be selected by random draw on 4th April 2022, at 09:00 AM GMT+1 .
- The winner will be selected only from the entries submitted as detailed above in Sections 1 to 3.
- The winner will be announced live on Instagram or notified by direct message within the following 10 working days after the draw.
- In the winner announcement message, the winner will be instructed on how to claim the prize. You must be able to prove your purchase by providing us your personal details, order number and the email address that made your order from, and, if asked, also a valid form of ID or proof of address for fraud prevention purposes.
- The winner has one (1) month to claim their prize.
- If the announced winner fails to claim their prize within one (1) month, the winner will forfeit the prize.
5) Competition prize conditions and details:
- The prize is a jewellery voucher to be used on TheDiamondStore.co.uk website. It will be for the same value as the purchase price of the jewellery that you entered this competition with, limited to a maximum of £2,000 (two-thousand pounds sterling).
- There will be one (1) winner, with one (1) prize per winner.
- We may ask the winner for proof of purchase of the jewellery, and if we do, the winner must present it to us to claim the prize. The purchase must have been made no earlier than 1st November 2021 00:01 AM GMT+1, and the winner must provide us with their details (or the gift buyer’s details), order number and the email address that the order was made from, and, if asked, also present us with a valid form of ID and proof of address for fraud prevention purposes.
- The prize is not transferable, nor can it be exchanged for anything else.
- Winners cannot sell their prize for financial gain; the prize can only be claimed by the person who entered and won the competition.
- The winner selection is final and cannot be appealed.
For any queries relating to this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Win & Share Competition January to March 2022” in the subject line.