We’ve ‘turned back time’ to the 1980’s to handpick our favourite wedding dresses. After all, the trend this season has been Vintage.
1) According to Elton John, ‘there is something about the way you look tonight’ in this plush silk wedding gown and net sleeves. All that is missing is a classic diamond necklace.
2) Next in line we have ‘the power of love’ complemented with this outstanding figure hugging lace gown, with the most beautiful neckline. Our white gold collarette matches perfectly, highlighting the collarbones.
3) ‘I just called, to say I love you’, with this embellished silk dress with puffy sleeves. The detail is spectacular, and we have paired it with our classic drop down topaz earrings to add some colour.
4) The bride surely will ‘stand and deliver’ in this classic 80’s dress. The lace corset with beautiful lace trimmings takes The Diamond Store team on a trip down memory line. What better to pair the dress with a blue sapphire necklace.
5) Forget ‘woman in love’ for we are quite simply in love with this barbie doll ensemble. The mesh skirt with a collar-cut corset makes for the ultimate late 80’s bride. What better than to pair it with our stunning amethyst and diamond necklace.
Would you wear a dress from the 80’s, or are more of a the modern-day-bride? Send us in your dresses for a chance to feature on one of our blog posts! @diamondstoreuk