Congratulations to EastEnders actress Jacqueline Jossa and her fiancé, ex-TOWIE star Dan Osborne, on their engagement! Such great news – we’re so delighted there’s lots of love in the air this summer & the whole family looks so happy!
Of course we couldn’t help admiring Jacqueline’s stunning ring…
In case you were wondering where you can get a rock like her’s for yourself, look no further. Here’s our selection of beautiful Jacquaeline Jossa look-alike engagement rings for you, starting from only £489*.
Click on the images below to view the details of 6 of our most popular “twist” rings – or go ahead and browse our entire Leah Engagement and Lily Engagement Ring Collections right now, with a full range of carat sizes, precious metal choices and price points available.
1. Leah Ring, 0.33CT diamond, 18K yellow gold, price £835*
A stunning modern yellow gold design with a twist setting, this ring exudes classic elegance with contemporary cool.
It features a sparkling 0.33CT diamond in H-I/I1 quality, offset by a warmly glowing 18K yellow gold band.
2. Lily Ring, 0.50CT diamond, 18K white gold, price £1455*
It features a 0.30 carat Canadian Diamond in H/SI2 quality, on a lustrous 18K yellow gold band.
3. Leah Ring, 1.00CT Diamond, 18K white gold, price £6795*
It showcases a breathtaking 1.00CT E/VS1 quality certified diamond on a brilliantly polished 18K yellow gold band.
4. Leah Ring, 0.25CT Diamond, 18K white gold, price £619*
Prefer white metals? Our stunning Leah range is also available in white gold, as well as platinum (see further down).
This one features a round 0.25 carat diamond in H-I/I1 quality on a 18K white gold band.
5. Lily Ring, 0.50CT Diamond, 18K white gold, price £1069*
The white diamond and the subtle 18K white gold twist band create a truly eye-catching and elegant engagement ring.
6. Leah Platinum Ring, 1.00CT Diamond, price £4999*
The platinum band highlights the sparkle of the certified 1.00CT G/SI1 quality diamond perfectly.
Follow us on Facebook for more jewellery news & inspiration!
* All prices quoted in this article were taken on 30 June 2015 and are subject to change at any time after that date.