Evening bracelets are beautiful, stunning bracelets that most women have whether they are real diamonds or not, that only come out at night. Just look at this bracelet below, its exquisite. This particular bracelet below is a 9K White Gold Bracelet with 8.00ct of diamonds in a pave setting with a pretty heavy price tag of over £6,000 although that seems really cheap compared to the recommended retail price of over £12,000! I love this bracelet and its definately going on my wish list, where Im sure it will stay.
If you are looking for something pretty blingy but with not such a big price tag, you could consider a silver bracelet like these ones. Silver is much cheaper than White or Yellow Gold or Platinum, so it may be a good option if you don’t want to spend too much. These Silver & Diamond Bracelets are beautiful in the flesh.
Another beautiful Evening Bracelet is the Tennis Bracelet. Both these Diamond Tennis Bracelets are 1ct diamond bracelets but there is a huge difference in price. One is nearly £900 pounds and the other is £359 (at time of writing this post). Can you see any difference? Well the difference is that one is a Silver Bracelet and the other is 9k white gold. Take a guess which one is which.
The Diamond Store have a beautiful selection of Diamond Bracelets in White Gold, Yellow Gold, Silver or Plantinum. All bracelets come with a 5 year guarantee and delivered free of charge in a beautiful gift box.
Looking for a cheap tennis bracelet? You are not alone! Tennis Bracelets are a beautiful piece of jewellery to own. It´s so simple yet so elegant and with the right outfit, just looks stunning.
The Diamond Store have a huge range of tennis bracelets ranging from just £299 up to £11,239. It all really depends on your budget. You could also have a look through The Diamond Store Sample Sale where you may find yourself a bargain Tennis Bracelet
Here are some of my favourite Tennis Bracelets.
This Diamond Tennis Bracelet at the time of writing this post is just £359. This is 1 ct of premium diamonds in a claw setting. Read more information on this Cheap Tennis Bracelet here.
This Diamond Tennis Bracelet is a Chloe white gold bracelet with 2 cts premium quality diamonds also in claw setting. Its absolutely stunning. Read more information on this 2ct tennis bracelet.
If you are unsure of the type of Tennis Bracelet you should buy, quality and diamond carats, you can always call the customer service department at The Diamond Store UK for their expert advice.
Great news! we are please to offer FREE worldwide delivery on all orders over £250.00.
This offer is valid for ANY order made during the month of June 2011.
You can find out more here….
As you have probably heard President Barack Obama and his first lady Michelle are currently on a State Visit to the UK.
Michelle Obama is known for her impressive selection and love of diamonds, but she really dazzled everyone last night when she wore a fabulous diamond necklace and matching bracelet as she co-hosted a black tie dinner in honour of the Queen.
They were perfectly shown off in a stunning black off-the-shoulder dress by the American designer Ralph Lauren.
Her spokesman claimed not to know where the jewellery was her own or borrowed. Wherever it came from, they are two amazing pieces of diamond jewellery.
If you want to stand out over the Christmas season, the following bracelet trends will help you achieve this:
- Cuffs are very noticeable pieces of jewellery – especially if worn with several other wrist pieces. They also make an instant fashion statement because of their size and embellishments which can include multi-coloured gemstones or diamonds.
- Bangles look great when stacked with one another, with the key to mix and match to produce a different look each time. The nice thing about bangles is that they are adaptable and can be worn for all occasions, even when you are just going in the office.
- Diamond tennis bracelets (pictured) are fabulous things to own as like bangles they can be worn on a daily basis. Their only drawback is that they tend to be more expensive than other bracelets because they are made up purely from a row of linked diamonds with practically no metal like gold or platinum on show.
The metal gold is associated with wealth and luxury, with the belief that the more gold you own the richer you are. White or yellow gold jewellery is a very sought after accessory so we thought it worthwhile to list a few things you should know about it:
- Gold is considered as the world’s most precious metal
- Gold is a soft metal which can even be hammered so thinly that the light of the sun can shine through it.
- You can make a 60-mile wire out of a single ounce of gold.
- Gold is also about eight times heavier than any other metal and a cubic foot can weigh as much as half a ton.
- South Africa is currently considered as the largest producer of gold in the world.
- If you are in doubt about the whether a piece of gold is real or fake, real gold is very much softer than the fake one which is as hard as a knife blade.
Gold prices change and are relatively high at the moment. This relates on current demand compared to how much gold is being discovered and mined.
If you are thinking of buying someone a piece of jewellery as a gift but haven’t got a clue what they might like, then it might help if you take a look at the top four jewellery gifts listed below to see if any of them might suit
Bangle Bracelets can be worn by anyone. The most popular are gold gemstone bangles which can be used as everyday wear, or if you prefer the larger designs they can look equally good with more formal evening attire.
Diamond Hoop Earrings go well with most dresses and occasions. They can be large or small hoop earrings depending on the wearer’s hairstyle and length of her neck.
Diamond Stud Earrings are the perfect fashion accessory. They are just about the most adaptable piece of jewellery you can give someone matching just about every outfit and every occasion. Diamond stud earrings come in a range of range of sizes and diamond quality so are available at prices to meet most budgets.
Cocktail Rings are big, bold and make a huge statement for the women who wear them. Different types of stones of various shapes and colours make up the cocktail rings.